Tuesday, August 4, 2009

In the winter of 2004 a lot of things happened. I got a new car, a 2003 Focus ZX5 SVT (CD Silver) It is a 6 speed manual, moonroof, 6 disc changer, it is a blast to drive. I still have it today.

2003 Ford Focus ZX5 SVT (CD Silver)

I also was offered and accepted a job back in Kansas. It was great living in Illinois, the job I had there was awesome, but things were right for us to move back home. In April of 2004 we made the move.
We also were surprised to find out that we would be expecting an addition to our family. Little Abbie would join our family the fall of 2004.

Abigail

One thing I didn't expect about my focus, were the similiarities it had to both our Scorpio and the XR4ti. The European styling was evident in the design of the car and it drove so nice. This stayed with me and started a process of thinking about getting another Merkur sometime in the future.

Go to go,
Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment