Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where did the weekend go?

Seems like all I did this weekend was work and sleep.  I have made a decision on what to do with the transmission issue.

I am going to attempt to remove the transmission on my own.  If I am successfull I will then determine where the leak is.  Hopefully I will be able to replace the front seal myself.  If not it will be off to the transmission shop for the work.  Since I have to take a lot of crap off of the car just to get the transmission out, I plan on also replacing the O2 sensor, replacing the guibo, and also repair the exhaust system.

When I get enough guts up to start this project I will be sure to post pictures.
We have pinewood derby this week so I will post a few pics of that and any pictures of the car as I take it apart.

Have a good night,

Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment