Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas from Kansas!

Well, Christmas is almost here and the weatherman is predicting 4-6" of snow between tomorrow and Friday!

After successfully registering the Scorpio, I was able to drive it around for a couple of days before having any issues :( 

Apparently the 22 year old radiator has decided to quit. I saw some antifreeze underneath the car on Friday.  I opened the hood and look closer and realized that the radiator was leaking on the passenger side where the plastic tank meats the radiator core.  I am debating on whether to buy a new one now, or just swap out the other 22 year old radiator out of the blue Scorpio that is still in good order.

I will keep you posted.

Again,  Merry Christmas to all, and safe travels if you have to make a trip this holiday!

Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment