Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I again apologize for the lack of posts on this blog of late.  Work has been very busy and family is right behind that. 

I did get the speedometer issue resolved!  Turns out I was doing damage to the circuit board and didn't even know it.  When I was removing the motor from the circuit board I was not realizing that the motor assembly is actually soldered to it and by removing it I was destroying the contacts that the motor used to operate.

I did have a spare good speedometer that just needed the odometer gear replaced.  This time I took the assembly to my father in law and together we got the gear replaced and set the odometer to the correct mileage.

I will hopefully post more often, probably after christmas.  Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and a great holiday season!

Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment