Saturday, October 17, 2009

Where has October Gone!

I can't believe that 1/2 of this month is gone.  Next week we will be celebrating our two Daughters birthday's.  Both McKenzie & Abbie have the same birthdate, just 6 years apart.  McKenzie will be eleven, and Abbie will be five. 

I haven't had much time to spend on the Scorp of late, but I did get a few things done this morning.  I removed the Fuel Mileage computer from the parts car and installed it into the Black Scorp.  I now have the new dash installed along with the cluster bezel and vent bezel.  Sorry no pictures right now.  The Black Scorp being an early model, didn't have the fuel computer as standard equipment, but the wiring harness is there, so it is just a plug and play install. 

I also got the rear view mirror re-attached to the glass.  I used some good foam mounting tape, I guess using the glue products to re-attach the mirror can lead to cracking the glass.

Next on the list is installing the rear map light, and then off to the DMV to get the car registered in Kansas.

I may end up working a double today, my night manager has been sick the past couple of days.  Hopefully not. 

All I know is tomorrow my wife and I are headed down to Norman Oklahoma to see a concert.  U2 and opening for them are the Black Eyed Peas.  Should be an awesome time!

Later,

Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment