Thursday, September 3, 2009

Removed the really cracked dash last night

I got some free time on Tuesday night, so I spent it working on the Scorpio. My objective was to remove the horribly cracked dash out of the Scorp and get the instrument cluster removed so I can R&R it.

Here is a picture of the dash, it is trashed:

Photobucket

I've never seen this before, but apparently someone used "Great Stuff" foam sealant to attach the instrument cluster bezel to the dash. Needless to say it was a one way approach. I had to destroy the bezel to get it unattached. Luckily I have a spare :)

Great Stuff #3

Next up, replace dash speakers, fix the instrument cluster, take another look at those darn dash motor vents. I swear I am going to find a way to fix them.

Later,

Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment